Form Follows Function is a collection of interactive experiences. Each experience has its own unique design and functionality.
All the experiences are created in HTML5, the site works beautifully on both desktop and tablet.
Form Follows Function demonstrates the power of the browser and current technology, while also pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
I had an interesting episode of Wiper Typography section.
For the reason, it’s my favorite section of the project.
This project isn’t just a collection of HTML5, it’s also a collection of my favorite things.
I love Vincent van Gogh, Rene Magritte, Andy Warhol, Space Time, Golden Ratio, Minimal Design, and Typography.
For example, “Plant Trees” was inspired by Rene Magritte’s “Empire of Light”. The drawing is single paradoxical combination of day and night. The trees in my project are dark at daylight, but bright and colorful at night.
- +Red Dot Award, Winner – July 2014
- +One Show Award, Merit Award – April 2014
- •18th Webby Awards, Official Nominee – April 2014
- +Davey Award, Silver Winner – October 2013
- +W3 Award, Best in Show Winner – September 2013
- +17th Webby Awards, Official Nominee – April 2013
- •.Net Awards 2013 – Side project of the year, Nominee – April 2013
- +The FWA, Site of the Day – February 2013
- +The FWA, Mobile of the Day – February 2013
- •AWWWARDS, Honorable Mentions – February 2013
- +The FWA / Adobe, The Cutting Edge Award – January 2013
- +FFF now updated to support mobile devices! – April 2014
- +Social Technology Quarterly Magazine issue 09 – September 2013
- •Communication Arts / Webpick of the day – July 2013
- +Web Designing – July 2013
- +FFF project for The FWA advertisement in Web Designing – June 2013
- +FFF project on Google Chrome advertisement – May 2013
- +CA Korea – May 2013
- +IdN – May 2013
- +Canoe Technology News and Yahoo News by Relaxnews – April 2013
- +.Net Issue 240 – April 2013
- +W.E.B Vol. 160 – April 2013
- +Content Magazine – April 2013
- +.Net Awards 2013 Side Project of the Year – April 2013
- +Adobe Inspire Magazine – April 2013
- +Web Designing – March 2013
- +FFF on a Kindle – March 2013
- +Fast Company – January 2013
- +Google Chrome Experiments – January 2013
- +Smashing Magazine – January 2013
- +Wired – January 2013